13 January 2010

Tuna Croquettes

I am a food snob. My husband and daughter are not. I created this dish tonight, and the response was, "Can you make this twice a week?" Um, probably not. But's it's a great option when I haven't thawed any meat and don't have other plans for dinner. And it's much cheaper than fast food. If I make a salad, I can pretend it's a spa lunch. Until someone asks for more tuna fish patties.

Lemon Pepper Croquettes (Fancy Tuna Fish Patties)
1 6oz can Safcol Lemon & Pepper Tuna
1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed... See More
2 eggs
2 T vegetable oil
Heat oil in a skillet until sizzling. Mix ingredients together and form into palm-sized patties about 1/4-1/2" thick. Pan fry a couple of minutes on each side. Pick your favorite condiment and add a dollop, zigzag, or monogram to make it fancy. :)

1 comments:

Big Kapono said...

I'm sorry you're boys aren't foodies to the level you are...